quinta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2013

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing Watch you smile while you are sleeping While you're far away and dreaming I could spend my life in this sweet surrender I could stay lost in this moment forever Every moment spent with you Is a moment of treasure Don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep 'Cause I'd miss you baby And I don't wanna miss a thing 'Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream would never do I'd still miss you baby And I don't wanna miss a thing Lying close to you Feeling your heart beating And I'm wondering what you're dreaming Wondering if it's me you're seeing Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together And I just want to stay with you In this moment forever, forever and ever I don't wanna miss one smile I don't wanna miss one kiss I just wanna be with you Right here with you, just like this I just wanna hold you close I feel your heart so close to mine And just stay here in this moment For all the rest of time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário